Friday, April 9, 2010

"the littlest birds sing the prettiest songs"

line from "The Littlest Birds" by The Be Good Tanyas
It was my song for the day.  The sun was out and I spent the day hanging with Bub doing what we like to do best...sidewalk chalk.  His friend came over and we drew pictures to our hearts content.  I drew some pretty awesome hearts and flowers.

I also made a recreation Michelangelo- style of the  nine scenes from the book of Genius as seen in the Sistine Chapel however...I didn't want to make anyone feel sad at how artistic I am.

So instead I'll post a picture of the ghetto-style hopscotch we played.

Yes that's an 11.

I'll have you know that when I showed Bub and his friend how to play hopscotch I instantly turned into a rockstar.Thank you childhood.

Until next time,
Red Rover Red Rover send Vanessa right over

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...