Monday, April 26, 2010

The day I consumed a lot of Gobstoppers

some days you just need to dedicate to laughter.  today I did that.  I should mention I was borderline delirious today (going to bed at 4 and waking up at 7 will do that to you).
I was also under the influence of diet coke, everlasting Gobstoppers, and Journey's Greatest Hits all day.
Everyone deserves a good LOL however so I thought I would share.

Lets start with some photobombs shall we?

Always delightful to ruin nice memory photos with some family issues...


Limo < Stormtrooper

(and yeah I know what a stormtrooper is)

And this....is just almost too disturbing for words (but don't worry...I have way more disturbing images coming up)


Many people may feel as if their precious family memories are being violated by perfect strangers so they may want a re-do...which brings us to awkward family photos

1. Charles in charge
He's the man of the house and he can also show you to your table

2. I'm this tall...
Let's see the angel and devil sport a pink leotard and mullet

3. Bedtime stories
 Sleep tight.

4. Grey's Anatomy
 Even in gray this gentleman refuses to blend into the background

5. Henhouse
Finally, a photo of girls in prom dresses holding chickens that makes perfect sense

6. Roman shade
Clearly all the other props in the studio were in use

and finally for all you romantics out there

The closeness of you
Because when you're head over heels in love...why shout it from the roof tops?

Whew.  After all that awkward-ness I bet ya'll are hungry right?  How about some...cake?

All tucked in and ready to kill

Is it impolite to suck frosting off the baby's leg?
 It is? Well how about the head?
No?  Fine I'll just collect my watermelon and go then.

If babies aren't your style how about some nice umm...birthday cakes?

Does that really say "Happy Birdholq"?
Why yes.  Yes it does.


Either "Binday" or "Benday"  Either way that Edgar must be a colorful character

For the 1920's/Newsies lover in all of us
"Boithday"...an offer you can't refuse

Lesson #256- don't order a cake when you have a cold

And finally for the cake that had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe (maybe I had one Gobstopper too many)

Happy Barthy.
Not just "Barthy," mind you: it's "Barthy, period." No exclamation points, no dashes: just period. Yeah. Put that little pine branch on your number 4 candle and smoke it.

As some of you may know I am a huge fan of University of Kentucky.  UK Wildcats.  I also am a fan of cake.  Let's put those two things together!  Sounds like a good idea right?
Here is what the UK logo looks like...

And this....is not ok.

And from my own personal collection of photos:
  This is my best friend Allison.  And yes that cake says "Happy Birthday Frank".  Similiar but...not exactly correct.  Don't ask.

Stay tuned.  Tomorrow I'll be sharing what horrible people have done to Mickey Mouse in the form of pastries.  You will be shocked and disgusted.  I'm shuddering just thinking about it.

Until then.
Please don't ever give me a baby cake.  I'm not kidding.

*Side note: Had another job interview today.  I think it went really well.  This is like the job I've wanted more than anything since I very first filled out the application.  All prayers in my behalf are welcome...you should probably include my family's sanity in that prayer after my day of sharing life's hilarity with them (they did not think I was so hilarious.  They did however want me to be psychologically evaluated)

*all photos via photo bombs, awkward family photos, and cake wrecks

1 comment:

ODCFkids said...

another episode of the vanessa show that left me laughing out loud to myself.

seriously, how do i live my life everyday without you?! obviously with way less laughter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...