Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lessons learned this weekend

1. My Colts horseshoe silly band (that I left at work accidently) is lucky.  My football player shaped silly band (that I was using for a substitute) is not.







Let's do some math shall we?  Pay attention...


2. These are the best candies ever made


3. I much prefer not wearing make up and not doing my hair

4. I like my work friends better than any people on the planet

5. I could watch this kids videos on YouTube....all day

6. Everytime I think I'm over my fear of the child catcher....it comes back to haunt me
(you can read more about that {here}

7. Now that my sister is gone I have NO ONE to go see the new Harry Potter movie with!!!! If this issue is not resolved promptly I may need to be checked into a facility.

because we all know how I feel about Harry....

8. I should start blogging about actual things instead of useless things (like our family vacation from August, my next encounter with Tyler Hilton, and my birthday...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...