Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving - The Vanessa Way





Hope it's a lovely holiday for you all.  I do have so much to be grateful for and I hope we can all remember to show that appreciation everyday and not just on Thanksgiving.  I would have to say that one thing I am so grateful for that I don't really talk about much are the troops serving our country.  I can't even express in words how grateful I am to the men and women who sacrifice the comforts of home, their families, and safety to defend and protect our country and it's freedoms.  What courage.  I don't ever want to take that for granted.
So today I challenge you to take advantage of the holiday.  Call up that person you've been wanting to apologize to.  Forgive someone their mistakes that have hurt you.  Tell that someone that you love them.  Don't let that moment pass.  Don't regret what you didn't say or do.

And seriously....pray for the giant balloon animals.  That stuff's no joke.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...