Thursday, November 4, 2010

to get you through the rest of the week


1. Rihanna feat. Eminem- Love The Way You Lie Part II
2. Bon Iver- Beach Baby
3. Coldplay- The Hardest Part
4. Scissor Sisters- I Don't Feel Like Dancing
5. The Shaky Hands- Wake The Breathing Light
6. Ingrid Michaelson- Parachute
7. Matt Nathanson- All We Are
8. Taken By Trees- Sweet Child O' Mine
9. Vega4- The Caterpillar Song
10. Pricilla Ahn- Dream
11. Jeff Buckley- Hallelujah
12. Noah and the Whale- 5 Years Time
13. Phantom Planet- Hey Now Girl

1 comment:

Morgan Allen said...

Vanessa, in the summer last year I discovered dream by priscilla ahn and it truly is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. After my niece died we used it on her memorial video and it makes everyone in my family tear up everytime we hear it. I'm glad you love it too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...