Saturday, November 13, 2010

New Challenge Day 8-12

Day 8- A song to match your mood

I'd have to go with "Empty" by Ray LaMontagne

"Well I looked my demons in the eyes, lay bare my chest, said do your best to destroy me.  I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me.
There's a lot of things I don't understand, so many people lie, it's the hurt I hide that fuels the fire inside me"


Day 9- A photo of the item you last purchased






Day 10- A photo of your favorite place to eat


Chicken Gratella, mashed potatoes, zucchini, and a Caesar salad dressing on the side.  Amazing.

Day 11- What's in your make up bag?
I would have to start that by saying...which one?  Because...I have 4.  That's what happens when you work in cosmetics!

And they are all filled with things that I actually use.  I just cleaned out some old make up and still have that much.

I need therapy.

Day 12- A photo of the town you live in

blah...

Like Morgan...I'd like to post a photo of where I used to live


Yep.  I don't know why I'm here either.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...