Sunday, May 2, 2010

when kid movies creep you out

My biggest fears in a very particular order

1. Clowns
2. Any insect with the word "pedes" in it
3.This guy


Yeah you remember him.  From the beloved classic movie for children "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang".
He was called "The Child Catcher" (yeah you just vomited in your mouth a little didn't you?) and he had this giant nose and he was all "I can smell children" and I was all


Then he would change from his normal black garb into this colorful hat and he would play music, ring bells, and dance around and say "Come on children! Come and get your lollipops!" and he would call them "Kiddie-Winkies" and the kids were like "Yay!" and then he would trap them in his cart and take them underground.


I'm pretty sure this is where the warning "don't take candy from strangers" stemmed from.  I'm also pretty sure this is where the whole "To Catch a Predator" series stemmed from.


Hey Chris Hansen....I got someone for ya.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...