Monday, January 25, 2010

We're In Miami Trick...

So as you probably guessed I spent most (if not all) of my day on Sunday watching football. I didn't know if I would be able to watch the Colts vs Jets game because I was so nervous and there was a time in the 1st half when I was really nervous however...
it's always darkest right before dawn
and in the second half my Colts lit up that scoreboard for a W over the Jets, the title of AFC Champions and a trip to Miami to compete in the Super Bowl. Again.




Just a little fun fact for ya'll: the 4 times the Colts have been to the SuperBowl all 4 times it has taken place in Miami and 3 out of those 4 have resulted in a win. Just sayin...

And in other news I also watched the Saints vs Vikings in the NFC championship game (Saints being my 2nd favorite team in the NFL and Brett Favre being one of my least favorite things) and was pleased that the Saints defeated the Vikings and will join us in Miami.

I wonder which team Favre will try to play for next season?



Don't get me wrong however...I like the Saints but...

Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

The Colts!

PS Just a shout out to my boy Austin Collie who was totally BRILLIANT!


And to Garcon...

I know I've said some not nice things about you (like how you can hardly catch a football) but they way you played on Sunday- I take back...1/2 of what I said.
And please play that way on February 7th.

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

no joke..Garcon played his best game yet on Sunday! and Collie stepped up too! I'm so pumped for the SUPERBOWL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...