Monday, January 18, 2010

and the golden globe goes to...

me of course!

So I did watch the Golden Globes last night (after the football game of course....and that is a topic for another day but let's just say I'm happy the Jets won)

The only real reason I watch is for the dresses! Here are my own awards for the best/worst dressed at the event...

We'll start with the ones I didn't like so much:

Most deserving of being stepped on: Chloe Sevigny
(a helper stepped on her dress and ripped it while she was accepting her award...you were asking for it sister and you look like you're trying to catch a breeze and fly)


Most channeling 80's prom: Diane Kruger
bold but not my fave


Most channeling a previous role: Halle Berry
catwoman anyone?


I couldn't find anything to wear so I made this out of a nightgown: Marion Cotillard


And for the best...

Most creative without looking tacky: Drew Barrymore


Most flattering: Emily Blunt


Going all out: Heidi Klum


Prettiest color: Sandra Bullock


Sexy yet Classy: Kate Winslet (I'm obsessed with her)


Go Big or Go Home: Lea Michele and Dianna Agron from Glee (and they both look gorgeous!)


Cutest preggers dress: Amy Adams


Most all around stunning: Reese Witherspoon (couldn't find a pic of the entire dress but she just looked so classic and beautiful from hair make up etc...I love her)


And I decided that if I were to attend the Golden Globes and was as amazingly beautiful as Reese Witherspoon I would wear this...


And I've already written my acceptance speech. I will totally play it off like I'm surprised and honored and that I don't have a written speech in my handbag that I've been memorizing for weeks...
uh duh it's called ACTING!

Anyone else watch? What did you think?

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I didn't watch but once again, why bother, when I can read your post. I love how talented you are at writing. Seriously, if you decide to not go the nursing route, I think you should look into journalism. You could have your own column. I'd read it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...