Sunday, January 17, 2010

my current obsession(s)

currently I have a strange obsession with the
yellow/gray color combo
i've currently planned my entire future around it.
first i'll have a yellow/gray themed wedding
perhaps to the man on the left of your screen?
maybe?






(a cupcake cake of course...so much better than actual cake)

then we'll decorate our house...





and then our beautiful children will come along.


even though it's not yellow/gray i still really like it.

and i want to have girls.

and we'll live happily ever after. the end.

and for when that doesn't happen i'll make sure to be wearing this mascara when the tears fall...
obsessed with it.

seriously you can work out in it, sleep in it, whatever and it still looks great. I LOVE IT!

to fancy it up a bit I'll use this mascara first....

and then put a top coat of the Lash Blast over it.

songs i'm currently obsessed with...
Love Me : Justin Bieber
Tik Tok: Kesha
Replay: Iyaz
Ras Trent & Dreamgirl: The Lonely Island
Hold On: Michael Buble
Sunburn: Owl City
Face Drop: Sean Kingston
Cute: Stephen Jerzak

also a classic

love them

and of course....

but that's not a new story.

how about you? any current obsessions (I mean besides me and my blog...)???

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

lol..seriously, you write your posts for men don't you. Yellow and gray are awesome together and I love how you have every room in your house planned too! and you have one hunk of a husband! lucky you! Go Colts!

Laura {and JR} said...

no my current obsessions are just your blog. seriously makes my day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...