Wednesday, January 13, 2010

the situation

Ok guys don't worry...I've got plenty to blog about between Week 2 of The Bachelor: Where are the parachutes because I'm jumping off this airplane...of love, American Idol, and my new favorite guilty pleasures "Teen Mom" and "Jersey Shore" (don't judge me)....I'll be busy for the next little while.

Unfortunately I've also been VERY preoccupied with this baby....


I'm in love! I'm in love! And I don't care who knows it!

Seriously. It's amazing. I'm burning like 650 calories every day and having fun! How is that possible???
AND...for those of you who know that I have severe and debilitating ADD...it's perfect for me. Lot's of colors and scenery to look it and watching my Mii pedal a bike is just so fun. I highly recommend this for anyone who hates working out because it's boring.

Anyway...so stay tuned because I've got a ton to update you on!

To keep you occupied while I'm getting my thoughts collected...I present you with this.



In the Venn diagram of things I adore, this "Shy Ronnie" digital short on SNL has pretty much the biggest overlap of everything, ever.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

hiliarous..thanks for sharing..I would like you to know that I was so pumped that you had updated your blog thinking I was going to get a bachelor update..but this is was really good too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...