Saturday, January 2, 2010

caramel apple dippin and lego batman playin...

For Christmas the Miguels got us this really cool apple dipper so last night we decided to try it out!



We had fun and they were delicious! Thanks Miguels!

On a side note my little brother and I have been addicted to this over the last few days...

Yesterday we played for like 4 hours straight no joke.

Whilst in the middle of playing this game and eating pizza rolls my mom said this to me "Vanessa you really are like a guy...mentally"
And it got me thinking...I mean I love make up, getting my hair highlighted and doing girly things but honestly I would much rather watch the football game wearing no make up and (cute...perhaps yoga style) sweatpants.
On facebook I recently announced that I sometimes hate shopping to which my very good friend Bryan stated "So...you hate shopping and you love football? Marry me."
I hate when my mom is right.

1 comment:

Caren said...

I LOVE your new picture on the top of your blog~awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...