Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend Collage

my weekend

my weekend by vanessanelson featuring a gray eyeshadow

Oh hello!  I sure hope you had a great weekend because I sure did.  Some things I was obsessed with this weekend:
YSL Rouge Volupte in "Rose Culte".....I saw this and HAD to buy it on the spot.  It's amazing!
Philosopy "Falling In Love"....it's such a pretty scent
Taylor Swift "Sweeter Than Fiction" just....a great jam
Doctor Who....I literally watched it all weekend.  I stopped on Sunday however because the 10th Doctor regenerated and whoever invented regeneration is the WORST.  I need like 3 days to get over every single one.

ALSO TWO COOL STORIES ALERT:
My friend Karyn and I decided to try our hand at getting into a screening at the Sundance Film Festival.  So we chose Zach Braff's movie and then added ourselves to the wait list hoping we'd get in.  Not only did we get in BUT Zach Braff himself showed up to do a Q&A after and it was the BEST THING EVER.




And on a more serious note.....I'm overwhelmed by the love and support my friend Rebecca and her family have received.  I had to raise the goal for them 4 times because people kept giving.  I finally raised it to $23,000 yesterday morning hoping for the best.  We were a bit shy tonight and then I went and checked and some man who doesn't even know them, donated the remaining amount.  Amazing.  I love people so much. 

I hope you had an amazing weekend where you got to witness tiny miracles like I did.  If you have any to share....please do so! 
xoxo
V

4 comments:

Amanda Day said...

Argh! I want that yellow bag SO much!It would surely make my life complete.....
x

Anonymous said...

The YSL lipsticks are just too pretty...♥

Sharlotte // Sharlotte

Nadja Maisner said...

This outfit is so cute and I love the colour of the YSL lipstick. :)

http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

Vanessa said...

So happy everyone is as obsessed with YSL lipstick as I am :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...