Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekend Collage

My Weekend

My Weekend by vanessanelson featuring Clarins

Hello!  I had a very lazy weekend!  I was off work on Friday and Saturday and just hung around with friends....I know....super exciting!  Some things I LOVED this weekend....
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser: OMG LOVE.  It removes all your make up and then you use a muslin cloth to gentle wash it off and your skin feels so nice and soft and clean!  
Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Lotion: LOVE for my redness/irritation prone skin
Bright orange nail polish like "Silly Billy" from Butter London
The music from "Nashville" is always a favorite go-to of mine
My best friend Jack got me the ONE DIRECTION MOVIE for Christmas which was verrrrryyy exciting!!!
and the BEST PART OF THE WHOLE WEEKEND........
THE BRONCOS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL
Ohhhh yes.  Very good indeed.
I hope you all had a splendid weekend!  Tell me anything particularly wonderful in the comments! 
xoxo
V

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...