Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I'm a terrible friend/blogger/person

And here's the reason why.
I was recently reading through old comments on my blog and realized that there were some that I either never saw (I blame Obama and NyQuil) or never commented back to (also...thanks a lot Obama! And probably Diet Coke deprivation)......I wanted to mention 2 specifically.  One specifically was Amanda who tagged me in an award last year.....and it included questions!  And I never responded so....I'm responding now.  You should also go check out her blog because I like it very much.  So without any further delay (I mean....a year is enough don't you think?)...here are the answers to her questions!
P.S. Amanda if you still read....I'm deeply sorry! Forgive me!

11 Facts About Me

  1. I'm a Scorpio 
  2. My favorite colors are mint and peach (also my favorite flavors)
  3. My addiction to Candy Crush is definitely going to be putting me in some sort of rehab facility
  4. I love glitter
  5. I LOVE grape soda
  6. I hate bananas
  7. I never put on lotion because I think it takes too much time
  8. I get grumpy when I'm cold
  9. I love earrings.  
  10. I love lipstick.
  11. I hate flossing
My Questions from Amanda
1. If you could pick one superpower to live with for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would have to say......to be like a really hard core fighter.  Like Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Black Widow....like I could just beat people up.  Super strength!

2. You are awarded the honor of naming the world's most tasty and popular cocktail ever made - what will you call it?
I would call it "I Cut My Own Bangs" because I feel like that's something I would do after drinking it.

3. What is one thing you feel you absolutely HAVE to achieve in your lifetime?
I think I need to actually sit down and watch every single season of "Friends" in a row.
(lofty aspirations....I know)

4. If you were forced to sing karaoke, what would your song choice be?
First of all....no one would have to force me.  Second of all it would definitely be some cheesy 80's power ballad.  Think anything by Journey, Heart, or REO Speedwagon

5. If you could be cast in a TV show (past or present) which show would it be and which character? 
Definitely "One Tree Hill" and definitely anybody that got to touch James Lafferty.

6. What is your most favorite line from a movie ever?
This is super difficult but 4 come to mind immediately....

"I don't want sunburts or marble halls...I just want...you" - Anne of Green Gables

"Headlines don't sell papes...Newsies sell papes!" - Newsies (duh)

"And WHY is the carpet all wet, Todd?" - Christmas vacation

"Locksley!  I'll cut your heart out with a spoon!"
"Why a spoon cousin?  Why not an axe...."
"Because it's dull you twit it will hurt more" - Robin Hood, King of Thieves

7. You can either be an amazing writer, or an amazing singer - which do you pick?
Singer.  For sure.

8. Doctor Who picks you up in his Tardis - where, or when, in the universe/history/the future do you ask him to take you?
THIS IS GREAT because I literally JUST started watching Doctor Who so I TOTES understand this reference!  That being said....I would definitely pick Paris in the 1920's.  

9. If your life could be set in a book genre, which would it be?
Umm....I feel like I will perpetually be a teen fiction novel or a terrible self help book.

10.  If you could live inside a book, which one would it be?
Anne of Green Gables series

11. What do you wish you were better at?
Whistling.  I'm a terrible whistler.  
Also updating my blog because.....I mean....yeah.


And that is that.  Thank you Amanda for the honor and again....sorry I suck at everything.  

1 comment:

Amanda Day said...

I'm still here, I still read! And don't worry, a year isn't that long in the scheme of some things... now a Friends reunion special episode? That is what I call being kept waiting!

Great answers, nice work!
Amanda x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...