Wednesday, January 29, 2014

All About Lipstick

I love that quote....I feel like those are the only 3 things I have a way with too....besides having a way with drinking a 12 pack of Diet Coke in less than a week.
So as you may have guessed....because I may have mentioned it a thousand time or two...I LOVE lipstick. You could even say I'm slightly obsessed.  This is a fairly recent obsession.  About 5 years ago I wouldn't even wear lipgloss (I know....hard to imagine right?) then when I started working in make up I would wear lipgloss sometimes....but in the last year or so it's been all about the lipstick. So I thought I would share some of my current favorite lipstick colors for winter.  In the winter I like deeper, richer colors. However...that's not to say I don't like to change it up and go for a nice nude/pink/coral.  So let's get on with it then!

Deep Colors



L to R: Very Currant- Clinique, Shade 01- Kate Moss for Rimmel, #12 Forbidden Burgundy- YSL, Roundest Raspberry- Clinique, Hot Lava- Estee Lauder, After Party- Clinique, Mightiest Maraschino- Clinique, #11 Rose Culte- YSL

Light Colors



L to R: Cherry On Top- Maybelline Color Whisper, Silvery Moon- Clinique, Corail In Love- Lancome, Snob- MAC, Runway Coral- Clinique, #13 Peach Passion- YSL, Urban Ballet- Lancome

When I think of lipstick in the winter I think deep reds, burgundys, violets but I love switching it up with a coral or pink every now and then just so I don't get stuck in a rut.  Winter is hard enough as it is. 

Any lipstick favorites of yours???  Please share!!! 
xoxo
V

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...