Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend Collage Returns!

weekend collage

weekend collage by vanessanelson featuring a high heels stilettos

Hey it's been awhile since I've done this!  Are you excited???  Yeah I know.
THINGS I'M CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH:
Military Tab shirt from ASOS: OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE
Dark nail polish like "Chimney Sweep" by Butter London
Boot shoes = the best
MAC lipstick in Rebel 
Benefit "Watts Up" highlighter....seriously the best highlighter I've ever used.
Beyonce.  I mean....she's everything.  I love EVERY song on the album but I would have to say the ones I listen to most are: "Pretty Hurts" "XO" "Flawless" and "Partition" .....if you don't own this record already....what is wrong with you??? Listen to it and let's cry about how perfect it is together.

I'm also thinking about doing a blog post on the Golden Globes...they were amazing.  While you wait for that you can check out my previous posts on award shows {HERE} You can go back and see all the times I referred to Jennifer Lawrence as "obscure girl" or "I don't know your name" *face palm*

How was your weekend?  I'd love to hear some happy weekend stories.  Share them below! 
xoxo
V

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...