Thursday, July 2, 2009

fact.

I miss somebody right now.
I like drinks with a lot of ice.
I've never lived in another country.
I have several hobbies.
I can't watch scary movies.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
I’m TOTALLY smart.
I’m paranoid sometimes.
I need money right now.
I LOVE pink lemonade .
I talk really, really fast.
I want my long hair back
I couldn’t survive without Caller ID.
I like the way I look. Most days.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent.
Sometimes people think I'm mean. But really I'm just protective.
I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
I have a lot of friends.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants or scrubs.
I love to shop.
Enjoy window shopping.
I don’t hate anyone.
I’m a pretty good dancer.
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I love finally knowing what I want to do for the rest of my life
I want to have children in the future.
I have a lot to learn.
I am sometimes shy around the opposite sex.
I LOVE Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I am happy at this moment.
I’m obsessed with guys.
I love school.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I walk barefoot wherever i can.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup (and I don't even like wearing it)
I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.

I worked at Papa Murphys Take N Bake Pizza.
I hate office jobs.
I love indie movies.
I think water rules.
I want to live in Boston.
I want to live in Nashville.
I want to live in as many different cities as possible.
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can’t whistle.
I still have every journal I’ve ever written in.
I talk in my sleep.
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I can’t stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
Pink makes me happy
I am a caffeine junkie.
I love my friends.
I've always wanted to be Audrey Hepburn.
I believe in love stories and fairy tales.
I believe in being fearless but sometimes I'm not.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
I only clean my room when necessary.
Fabulous is my favorite word.
I am an adrenaline junkie.
I love being happy.

1 comment:

ODCFkids said...

i think you're fantastic.

you are amazing and a great friend. i love that our friendship picks up every time we are together. i love that it works and works well. i can't think of another friend who knows me as well and is as good a friend as you. me without you is boring.

love jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...