Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Great Hair Debate...

Ok guys here's the deal...I am going to change my hair color. I'm going back to the blonde for a bit- at least through the summer and I'm trying to figure out what kind of blonde to go for. So I'm going to show you some pics and add a poll on the side of my blog (if I can figure out how...) and then have you guys vote ok? And I'm serious I need some help here or I'll be asking the Magic 8 ball and after the great Zack Morris fiasco of 1994...I'm not so trusting.
So here we go...
Blonde #1

Blonde #2

Blonde #3

Blonde #4


Vote vote vote!!!
And as far as cut goes I'm thinking this style...

with some of these sassy bangs...


any thoughts???

3 comments:

The Miranda's said...

blonde 1 or 2...cute style! I'm excited to see what you choose

Jaime said...

My vote is blonde 4 and I LOVE the style. When are you getting it done?

ODCFkids said...

ok so basically i voted #3 because, come on.... SUMMER IS FOR DANGEROUSLY BLEACHED, AND CLEARLY UNNATURAL HAIR COLOR, am i right!?

the others look too natural and serious. we need some fun, sassy shades with duo-toned locks.

do it, do it, do it.
you know you want to!
jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...