Tuesday, July 21, 2009

He Wore An Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny...

...green and white striped mankini???

Last week on The Bachelorette my dear buddy Ed broke these little babies out


....remind you of anyone? Like maybe the coolest guy on earth...maybe a guy who wears tight jeans and tiny shorts while FIGHTING CRIME..someone who is SO incredibly cool he is only known by one name...


Magnum (P.I. that is)

Oh Ed if I wasn't in love with you before you sure sealed the deal with those. Next week Jillian picks her man...it's between Kiptyn and Ed...who receives the final rose???

I'm very literally on the edge of my seat.

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

so before I knew he was doing as a joke, I was laughing so hard, and thinking, "what the heck!?!..sick dude, cover up' lol...then I realized he was just having fun...I can't wait either!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...