Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Big Trouble In Little China

Recently I have seen some truly amazing movies...one of them was called "Hot Rod"...

honestly...how could I have not seen this movie sooner? My bestest Jen told me about this movie and told me it was basically a documentary of the time we have spent together. After watching it I have to say Mazel Tov to Jen for getting that one exactly right. It was completely brilliant...from the casting to the dialog to the soundtrack (basically all Europe songs...I mean what could get better right?) Here's just a little tid bit....


So after watching that I was thinking...how could it get any better right? Well then I saw this movie...

I was a little hesitant at first because it wasn't a movie that I ever saw promoted in any way but sometimes I have discovered that those kinds of movies are the best kinds of movies. This one was no different. The beginning was a little slow but honestly it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. Fun and so beautiful. I actually cried while watching it. I would definitely check it out if I were you!




And if you are just looking for a great feel good all over classic movie I would go with

I mean c'mon...have you ever seen Kurt Russel look so hot?
Happy Viewing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...