Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bachelorette Update...

So I'm back for my Bachelorette update...I haven't been blogging about it lately because I've been so mad because the following things happened...
1. Wes the shady D Bag is still there
2. Stupid idiotic Jillian got rid of Jake
3. ED LEFT! to back to his "job" whatever ED!

So I was a bit bitter. The following things happened on the last episode...
1. Wes was still a shady D Bag
2. Jake came back and outed Wes on having a girlfriend
3. Stupid idiotic Jillian kept Wes around ANYWAY
4. ED CAME BACK!!!!

My mom, sisters, and I have this random poll going. We all picked a guy at the beginning of the season before we really knew anything about them (so basically we picked them on how they look...) and then if your guy happens to win or whos ever goes the farthest...wins.
Mom's was Jake....sorry Mom you're out.


Calah's was Kipton...still in the game and still very cute.


Sissy picked Robby...she doesn't really care or watch the show anyway but her guy is still out.

And I of course picked ED.

I kind of wish Ed had stayed gone though because as much as I love seeing him...I do not like Jillian anymore. She is just a stupid girl who can't see things right in front of her. Ed deserves better. Like maybe... me.
Just sayin...
Nobody picked Wes. Go figure.

5 comments:

The Miranda's said...

Oh my heck! I was pumped to see Ed last night too...no joke, I was just as giddy as she was...Wes is freakin' jerk and I can't wait until the reunion show when he looks stupid....I just wish Jillian would have listened to Jake (he's such a good guy)...and I understand what you said about Ed not coming back..but I am still so excited he is back! woo!

Mo said...

Hi. I'm Jen's friend. Nice to meet ya. I love Wes's conversation bubbles. They are spot on. Nice editing :)

Doug Nelson said...

I stand by my Jake!!!He is SO freakin cute and now he can end up with someone who deserves him. If only I was a little younger...and not married...and had a smokin body...yeah OK, but he's a great guy!

ODCFkids said...

HA. yes.

why aren't you here yet!??!?!

also, i totally agree. ed is taking this cake dude... and by cake i mean jillian.

AHAHAHAAAAAHHHHHHH

Vanessa said...

Mom I wish you wouldn't make comments with dad's name anymore...it's kind of creepy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...