Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I love Hockeytown!

Here's wishing my boys good luck in the 6th game of the Stanley Cup Finals...
You win this one and you win it all!
Go Red Wings! Beat the Penguins! (Penguins are just birds who can't fly anyway...)
I know they are going to win the Stanley Cup for a few reasons...
1. Kris Allen won American Idol, Shawn Johnson won Dancing With The Stars, Steelers won the Super Bowl...all factors
2. You beat the Penguins last year in game 6 and I know you can do it again.
3. Your last game you won 5-0....uh were the Penguins even playing?
and last but not least...
4. Sidney Crosby...captain of the Penguins...this is NOT a playoff beard.


Please take note of my boyfriend Henrik Zetterberg's playoff beard...

he can teach you how to be a man AND how to win a Stanley Cup so watch carefully...
some videos to get you pumped up...

My favorite...


Gives me chills

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...