Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Feet

So I don't know if I mentioned it but for Easter I got the Ped Egg that I've been (not so) secretly desiring for so long. I've been following a strict egg regime. I ped egg every other day and slather my pieds (that fancy french for feet) with lotion...
Today I was just sitting watching my new favorite show "Southern Belles: Louisville" (more on that later) and reached down to rub my foot...and I felt...nothing. No dry cracked heels, no dryness at all! I was shocked and amazed. I was starting to think that years of wearing flip flops and ballet flats and nurse shoes had permanently damaged my feet for good...but thanks to the wonders of modern infomercials my feet are just dying to be touched- probably only by that creepy Tanner P. on the Bachelorette...but I digress. If any of you are also suffering from this horrible condition of dry feet...the ped egg can be purchased for 9.99 at your local Walgreens or CVS.

And if you're into people who copy other people's ideas...Dr. Scholls (quack) just came out with a "Smooth My Sole" which is basically the exact same thing as the ped egg only more expensive and pink.

Do they really expect girls to be so superficial that they can be seduced by the same product only in pink? C'mon...who do you think we are (please keep me far away from the foot care aisle at the store...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...