Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stepford...

I was recently looking up pictures of Katie Holmes's engagement ring when she got engaged to
Tom Cruise because it's one of my most favorite rings I've ever seen and I'm gonna need to find a guy who can pretty much afford to get me it's twin...(just a side note to all the many guys lining up around the block wanting a piece of this...)





Amazing right?
So anyway- in my quest I was coming across many pictures of the happy couple and I noticed something rather interesting...when TomKat started dating they looked so happy...I mean Katie was practically sparkling she looked so happy.



Then came the hair cut and also 4 years of wedded bliss to this guy...




and now she looks like this...


weirder still...

I was curious and decided to compare to his previous wife Nicole Kidman.
Before marriage...



And...
Pretty creepy. The only 2 explanations I can come up with are
1. Brainwashing
2. Vampire-ism
Please Katie Holmes if you and Tom are sitting around in your weird Scientology house and Tom says..."Kate...I have a great idea for a movie starring you and me..."


Run for you life. Remember his last 2 ideas where the leading lady is his real life leading lady?




Yeah.

On a side note...someone else sucking the life and general hottness out of people?
This one.



Before...


And now...


I wonder what would happen if Tom and Angelina got together....?


TomAlina anyone?

1 comment:

ODCFkids said...

i cannot even imagine the turmoil.

great detective work out there, columbo! there must be some scientology/stepford thing happening, it's the only explanation. good thing nicole got out when she still could. i think she's pretty happy with keith urban. that's her husband, right? some country guy... anyway, it's probably nice to have your life back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...