Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pigs or Plague?

Saturday was going great...me and my sister went shopping for Mackenzie's birthday, we made dinner, make her birthday cake...it was going great. Mom had been sick all day so we kind of took the reins in the birthday department. Right around midnight I started feeling off...and Calah was as well. We got kind of worried because Kian was sick on Thursday night and then Mom on Saturday. I said to my sister "I get the feeling that by 2 am I will be vomiting my guts out" (sorry for being so graphic). Shortly after this Mackenzie started throwing up and Calah started at around 2:00. 2:21 am and I am in the kitchen violently ill. I can honestly say it was the most sick I have ever been in my entire life. Between the hours of 2 and 3 I had already thrown up 3 times and it just continued like that until the last round at 9 am. Yes you read that right...7 hours...3 times an hour...you do the math. Yesterday I felt like I had been hit by a train and punched in the stomach at least a thousand times. It very well could have been swine flu....or bubonic plague. Either way I don't recommend it for anyone. I did finally end up looking swine flu symptoms because some people were telling me I should...pretty much I had all the symptoms but I'm gonna be honest...if anyone in this world needs to be tested it's this kid-

Seriously where are your parents?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...