Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Bub!

Today is Kian's 6th birthday


Some things I love about Kian...

his laugh. we crack each other up
his kindess. he loves everyone and will hug you upon meeting you for the first time
his face. it always has something on it
his joy for life. it's contagious
his excitement at the littlest of things. he read the card i made him out of markers and computer paper about 500 times to anyone who would listen
his sweet spirit. anytime someone is fighting in our house he tells them to stop because it's not good
his intelligence. he is one smart cookie
his mad wii skills. he kills me everytime
his hugs. they can make any day seem better

Kian you are such a blessing to our family and to me. I don't know what I would do without you. As you grow up I hope you know how much I love you.
You're the BEST!
Love,
Nini


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...