Thursday, October 22, 2009

Magical Night...

So the other night I went out with a very good friend and we had the best time! First we went to this restaurant called Zupas in Provo.
It has soup, salads, and paninis. Each meal comes with a slice of bread AND a chocolate covered strawberry (I'm sorry but did I invent this place???). I had tomato basil soup and it was delish!!! And then because I still had yet to see it we went and saw....

It was AH MA ZING!
Some things they changed or left out and I didn't like that but overall it was superb and if you're looking for a little eye candy Harry, Ron, and Draco Malfoy have all grown up...and I noticed.
And we all know how I feel about Harry...
At the end of the movie there is a scene where all the wizards raise their wands to the sky and some kid had brought his fake wand (by kid I mean like...my age) and also raised it in the sky. I made fun of him out loud but in by head I was jealous he had a wand...where did you get it kid!?
And I must say that once again one of my favorite characters is Luna Lovegood...she is just so crazy.
Anyway all in all a very successful night! This week as you may know is Homecoming week for BYU (ESPN is even coming!) and so they light the Y on the mountain up with twinkle lights (if you know me you know that twinkle lights are probably my favorite thing EVER) and as we were coming out of the movie theater it was all dark so you couldn't see the mountain except for the Y all twinkle light like and I thought....man I live in a beautiful place! How lucky am I! I know it was right for me to move here and I'm so happy I made the right decision...

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

that is awesome with the Y! How cool...and I'm glad you are happy with your move even though we miss you here!

Laura {and JR} said...

mmmm LOVE LOVE LOVE Zupas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...