Saturday, October 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINGER!!!

Today is Mackenzie's birthday...

She turned 15 and I can hardly believe it!
We call Kenz "Ginger" because of her hair. When we were moving across the country we used walkie talkies to communicate from the van to the moving truck. Kenz rode in the truck with Dad and when we wanted to talk to her we would say "come in Gingersnap"...the time Kian did it we about died laughing. But the name has stuck and now I rarely call her Mackenzie.
Calah made her this picture for her birthday...
it's a happy Ginger.

I digress...

Happy Birthday to my 15 year old sister! Sometimes we are the best of friends and sometimes we fight like crazy but that's just because we are 2 of a kind. Either way I still love you and am so proud of all your accomplishments!

Every time I hear that Taylor Swift song "Fifteen" I think of you!

When you're fifteen feeling like there's nothing to figure out
Well, count to ten, take it in
This is life before you know who you're gonna be...
Fifteen

I love that you are my mini me...most days...sometimes it can be frustrating because I feel like I'm arguing with the 15 year old me...time warp. I love that you watch the same shows as me, listen to the same music as me and will do all that stuff with me. It's so much fun laughing and joking with you.

I hope you have a great birthday Ginger!
I love you!


it is kinda creepy how much we are starting to look alike...

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

that is cute nick name!

jendoop said...

Love the pics!

I'm glad YOU posted something about Ginger's Shakespearean adventure, because your MOM didn't ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...