Saturday, October 24, 2009

More Fall Finds....

As if there wasn't enough candy going around this time of year...these ones are unique and delish for grown ups! I love Hershey kisses so much...they are small and cute and they always introduce new flavors and ideas that satisfy my incredibly ADD mind. This fall I've come across the wonderful new ones....

Candy Corn

so cute how they actually look like candy corn...I don't even like candy corn but I like these (let's be honest...probably the packaging...I'm such a sucker for gimmicks)

Pumpkin Spice

You all know how I feel about pumpkin things...I LOVE THEM....and these taste just like pumpkin pie.


Caramel Apple

these were surprisingly good...I was hesitant at first but I'll try anything once and I was not disappointed!


So there are some sweet little treats to satisfy that sweet tooth this fall...imagine how fun it would be to display all three of these flavors in little Halloween dishes...the answer...SO FUN!
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...