Thursday, October 22, 2009

My brother...

Some conversations I was having with my brother recently...

Kian asked me what color your lungs are. I told him they were pink...
Kian: "uh no they aren't they are white"
Me: "Nope pretty sure they are pink"
K: "NO WHITE! They don't even act like they are pink!"
M: "When have you ever seen lungs?"
K: "On a TV show"
M: "Oh really which one?"
K: "Dateline"

Next conversation...this one we have a lot.
Kian: "What are you going to do today?"
Me: "I don't know what should I do today?"
K: "Uh get married to me"
M: "Kian I can not marry you..you are my brother we have talked about this before."
K: "No we just go to a wedding the we are married and then we dance"
M: "No Kian I need to marry someone who is over the age of 24 who is a boy and not part of my family"
K: "Can they be part of another family...like the Jones's?"
M: "Who is the Jones family is a boy who is older than 24?"
K: "Uh their Dad."

And then he said this...
"If you get married then your heart will be so happy it will fly into the air and if your heart breaks then it goes right down to your knees in a million pieces"

I love my brother.

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

lol... i love it....he knows whats up...you better listen to your brother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...