Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My First Tag! 15 Obsessions

I got tagged and I like this one so I'll do it....it's my 15 current or long lasting obsessions...
1. Sephora products
I love that they have every product you could possibly think of. Some of my favorites include:

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer: goes on smooth and helps your foundation last!

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation: smooth and natural! I love it...I'm thinking of switching to Bare Minerals or something if you want to let me know what you think if you've used it before...

Nars Cream Blush or Power Blush: seriously the best blush ever!

Benefit Get Bent mascara: I have really long eyelashes and I have a hard time finding mascara that doesn't make my lashes look weird...this one is awesome! Goes on smooth and the wand it bent so that it is so easy to apply!



2. Propel water packets
perfect amount and you can carry it with you everywhere...LOVE IT!


3. Downy Simple Pleasures dryer sheets
They smell so fantastic...especially if you wash your sheets and use them you will LOVE going to bed even more than you already do...seriously I bought some recently and all my other groceries smelled like lavender/vanilla....fabulous.


4. Miley Cyrus :Breakout

Ok...ok...I'll admit it right now...I love Miley Cyrus and her new CD is seriously so good...just try it...it's only $10 at Target...let me know how it works out for you.


5. Fancy by Jessica Simpson:

It smells great! And...for a tried and true favorite of mine try Covet or Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker...great for day or night and you only need a little and you will smell great all day. I get so many compliments on them when I wear them. I always say they are the frangrances where you can't smell them when they see you but it lingers after you leave...the best kind...








6. Fiji Water

Seriously the best water...I'm not sure if it's the water or the packaging...a square water bottle? Genius.










7. My Sister's Keeper: Jodi Picoult

My favorite author..this book was the first one I ever read of hers and it's still my favorite...made me laugh, made me cry, gave me chills, and made me want more.


8. Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo/Conditioner
Everyone at the salon makes fun of me because I use Herbal Essences instead of professional shampoo but I really do notice that my ends stay healthier when I'm using this AND the great raspberry smell is just a bonus.



9. Buns of Steel work out

The original buns of steel work out is not only fun and entertaining but it's also a really great workout! Greg Smithey is the leader of this fantastic tape and let me tell you...you should do it solely for his entertainment skills...he is HILARIOUS! Sometimes my roommates and I would just pop in the video for entertainment purposes...but the work out is good and intense...you may be walking funny the next day but you'll see results.



10. Carrabba's Italian Grill


The chicken gratella with the mashed potatoes and vegetable (hopefully zuchinni) with a ceasar salad dressing on the side....best meal ever! The waiters there know me and the girls from the salon and what we order because we go there ALL the time but...sometimes it's nice to have a place like "Cheers" where everyone knows your name...or at least what you order.



11. Proactiv

I started using Proactiv in high school and then stopped for awhile and let me tell you..I love it....and I will never go off it again. I will always be a lover of it and now they have so many different kinds for different skin types. My skin has never looked better!






12. Olay Body Quench lotion

Great lotion...it makes your skin feel seriously smooth even after just one time using it...my lifesaver in the winter!








13. Guilty Pleasure TV: Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill


My two favorite guilty pleasure television programs...can't wait for them to come back in the fall!




14. Henrik Zetterberg: Detroit Red Wings

I love this man. No I mean really...I love him. He is an amazing hockey player and not to mention he is SO HOT! He won the MVP award this year, he has beautiful brown eyes, lusious locks, rippling muscles, and he is from Sweeden (hello accent!) yeah...pretty much a great reason to tune into a hockey game...



15. Hot Tamales candy:


I am not a big candy lover...I just don't love candy (I'm more of an ice cream person) but this is the one candy that I just can't resist...the best!



Ok that is it for me! I tag all of you! I want to know what your obsession are!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...