Saturday, August 9, 2008

Me and Sissy


So I figured I couldn't leave the other sister out! What to say about Mackenzie!? First of all...everyone (our parents) has always told us that we act exactly the same. I always totally denied it...however after reconsidering...we do act exactly the same. It's funny and kind of cool. I like the fact that I know her just as well as I know myself (this also comes in handy when she's trying to pull a fast one on me...I know because it's just what I would have done). We are also starting to look scary alike (even though I think she's way prettier than me). I would also love to list the reasons I love Mackenzie:

1.) Sometimes she cracks me up so hard I laugh until I cry


2.) She pretends she doesn't love me but she secretly does

3.) She lets me do her hair and make up

4.) She listens to the same music as me

5.) She watches Gilmore Girls with me

6.) She goes on sweet hard core walks with me!

7.) Our favorite episode of "Hannah Montana" is the one with the Jonas Brothers on it...(and you wonder why I dream about them)

8.) Gimmee Huggie!

9.) She put me as one of her heroes on her MySpace and it almost made me cry

10.) She's beautiful and she doesn't even know it

11.) She is so smart and hard working...I'm so proud of her!


12.) She's an "awesome" babysitter (I heard from a reliable source)


13.) She is the only other person who can make chocolate chip cookies as good as me


14.) She is my mini-me

15.) She is who she is...she doesn't care what other people think about her...she's strong and outspoken and brave...qualities that a lot of 14 year olds don't have! (who should be looking up to who here??)

Seriously...I think everyone knows how amazing my sissy is! But if you didn't...you do now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...