Thursday, August 7, 2008

Me and My Sister...


I decided to dedicate this blog entry to my sister Calah. No particular reason...except she is gone in Seattle..and I (kind of) miss her (don't tell her that though). I was just looking at some old pictures of us and thinking about us and I wanted to share some of my favorite memories of my "little peanut"

1. Remember the brilliant dress I made for you out of pink tissue paper? Seriously...America's Next Top Model and Project Runway are calling...

2. When Allison and I made you marry Adam...I wonder where that kid is now...

3. News 4 Nelsons...enough said

4. Watching "She's The Man", "One Tree Hill", and "Mean Girls"

4. "Bring on down to homelessvillllle"

5. So sweet...so beautiful...everyday like a queen on her trone...Aicha...Aicha passing me by...there she go again...


6. Do you like bran muffins?

7. Dr. Carter, Sweater Vests, Justin Timberlake, Sweater Vests, Crumb Cake...and did I mention Sweater Vests?

8. Uh...when you "dance"

9. American Idol on playstation

10. Turn Around....

11.All the other crazy things we say and laugh about!
I love you sister!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...