Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And the verdict is....

Well all that studying paid off somewhere because......



i passed!!!


I can't believe I ever doubted myself... :)

The lady in charge of the group loved me! She told me I gave great answers (she said..and I quote "Great great answer...we should get this girl to do a commercial for us!)...so yeah. I was the first one to finish the test! I got kind of nervous about that but then figured..hey I feel good about it so I got this! ha ha and I did! So now the process continues. I told her which departments I preferred (OB, Oncology, or Med/Surg) and my hour requests and she'll send it all in to the department heads and I should hear back from them soon for another interview (which I will SO ROCK at!!!) So....whew..what a relief! Anyway...that's all for now! I'll keep you updated! I'm so happy and excited!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

YEAH Vanessa!! Congratulations...I'll look forward to your spokesperson commercials:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...