Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend Collage

my weekend

my weekend by vanessanelson featuring short sleeve shirts

So are there any competitions going on right now for worst blogger in the world?  And if so...did you already nominate me for it?  Good.  I know I've  been the worst!  My counter manager had a death in the family last week and so I've been working overtime while we are still in gift at our counter.  My apologies for the absence! No Bachelor blog (I didn't even watch it), no Friday letters....I'm sorry.  I will try my hardest to do better this week!  (no promises)....in other news...have you gone by your local Lancome counter to get your gift with purchase??? If not...why???  Let me know if you need suggestions on what to buy ;)

Did anyone else watch the Grammy's???
Here is my commentary:
1. Fergie's mom is straight out of Toddlers & Tiaras.  Love her.
2. I was waiting the whole show to see Kanye bring out Blue Ivy and present her to the audience like in The Lion King.
3. The Beach Boys performance was like the Hall of Presidents show at Disney World with the robot presidents reading the constitution.  Plus Uncle Jesse wasn't even there.  What was that about???
4. The showed Rihanna talking to her friend about Adele and it was totally like when Regina George decided to let Cady sit at their lunch table.
5. ADELE!!!!!!!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...