Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Favorites

It's been awhile since I shared some of my recent obsessions so I thought I'd share them with you right now!

Nars Gentle Cream Cleanser

Foams up so good, removes everything and smells like an orange creamsicle.  I use it with my Clarisonic and it is the greatest. 

Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Fresh Powder
It's a loose powder foundation that is 20% water and gives the skin such a fresh and natural look.  Makes your skin look so healthy and luminous. You can use it alone or over your regular foundation. 

Josie Maran Argan Oil Illuminizer 
Ultra light skin brightener that gives skin a lit from within glow all day.  I use it just about every day under my foundation and it makes your skin look amazing!  Feels so nice on the face too.

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation 
Speaking of foundation....holy amazing foundation Batman!  This is Lancome's newest foundation and I'm OBSESSED.  It's so creamy and feels so natural.  It lays on the skin beautifully!  It's re-touch free for 24 hours and you know how annoying it is when you're blowing your nose and your foundation rubs off?  Or when you give someone a hug and you give them some of your make up back on their shirt?  EW...this does NOT DO THAT AT ALL.  I'm amazed and in love.

YSL Voile de Blush Gel Blush 
I love a good cream/liquid/gel blush and this is one of the best ones I've ever found.  Goes on so smooth and blends beautifully.  These types of blushes are my favorite to use in the winter for a healthy natural glow.  

Lancome 5 Pan Palette "Lavender Grace" 
I think I've mentioned how obsessed I am with these palettes before right?  Well we just got a bunch of new colors in and I'm in love with this one.  The colors are to DIE for and the texture is amazing.  

Lancome Artliner liquid eyeliner 
The best liquid liner I've ever used.  I'm not biased...it's just simply the best.

Lancome Rouge In Love Lipstick "Roses In Love"
I've never really been a lipstick wear-er but I'm in love (see what I did there?).  It's so lightweight but it's a 6 hour wear which is amazing.  Roses In Love is my favorite shade that I wear EVERY day but the rest are gorgeous as well.

Essie Luxeffects Top Coat "A Cut Above" 
The most gorgeous top coat for nail polish.  Just the right amount of sparkle.

Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish 
LOVE LOVE LOVE It's a gentle exfoliating product for the body.  It's so nice to have during these DRY winter months.  I love this stuff.

St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Lotion 

This is my favorite lotion right now.  It immediately soothes dry skin without burning or irritation.  My skin looks better after ONE time using it.  I have been lathering it all over lately.  Love it. 


I can't even express how obsessed I am with this show....

Bought the first 2 seasons of this.  Can't stop watching.  It was such a good show.

Favorite candy of all time.  If you want to be my friend....send me one of these.  If you want to be my best friend...send me 5.

Anything you're currently obsessed with and want to share with me??
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...