Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Collage

Weekend Collage

Weekend Collage by vanessanelson featuring fitted t shirts

I had a great weekend but so so busy!  (sorry I missed Friday Letters....) I got my tax refund back and spent some of it on some luxury items (make up of course) and footwear (Toms ballet flats...could you die???)  It's still gift time at my counter which is both exciting and painful....kind of like childbirth except I will have nothing to show for it except for regret and despair.
Lana Del Rey's CD was released on Tuesday and I have not listened to anything else.  Amazing!!!
AND of course.....THE SUPER BOWL.  I'm gonna need someone to link me to all the pictures of Tom Brady crying please.
Congratulations Eli Manning!  ONLY Manning's are allowed to win the Super Bowl in Indy ;)
How was your weekend???

I'd like to leave you with this video because it's pretty much my favorite thing ever (and my favorite song of all time)


xoxo

1 comment:

Sladja said...

I love this song!! love, love, love! :)
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...