Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Songs


A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
I have died every day waiting for you, darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more

Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine
I took the stars from my eyes and then I made a map and I knew that somehow I would find my way back, then I heard your heart beating you were in the darkness too so I stayed in the darkness with you

Look After You - The Fray
There now steady love, so few come and don't go, will you, won't you be the one I'll always know?  When I'm losing my control, the city spins around, you're the only one who knows, you slow it down

I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
I won't give up on us, even if skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up

Enchanted - Taylor Swift
This is me praying that this was the very first day, not where the story book ends, my thoughts will echo your name until I see you again, these are the words I held back as I was leaving too soon, I was enchanted to meet you

Make You Feel My Love - Adele
I could make you happy, make your dreams come true, no there's nothing that I wouldn't do, go to the ends of the earth for you, to make you feel my love

Maybe I Love You - Lenka
Maybe I love you, maybe I do, maybe this feeling inside me is true, and if I love you, and if I do, then maybe baby maybe you love me too

Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight, lead me out on the moon-lit floor, lift your open hand, strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon's sparkling, so kiss me

Faster - Matt Nathanson
You make my heart beat faster

On The Other Side - Augustana
I wanna feel your feet lifting off the ground, want to feel you love me at the speed of sound, babe it could end tonight, know it will be all right because I'm gonna love you, somewhere on the other side

Northern Wind - City and Colour
You're the lullaby that's singing me to sleep, you are the other half, you're like a missing piece

I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
When I'm lonely, well I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who's lonely without you, when I'm dreaming yeah I know I'm gonna dream, I'm gonna dream about the times when I'm with you, when I go out well I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you, and when I come home, well I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you, I'm gonna be the man who's coming home to you

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...