Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend Collage - Thanksgiving Through Instagram

Instead of doing my usual Weekend Collage I thought I would share my Thanksgiving week with you all!!





Sis and Bub


Patiently waiting for dinner to be ready

Colt was ready for dinner to be ready too....

He's acting like he doesn't know we're in love

Little Bro and his "zombie eyes"

The famous turkey hat.  In our family...you must wear this hat as you tell 
everyone what you are grateful for.  Jealous?

Cranberry salad!  I made it so you know it was good...

Love me some cranberry sauce...

The BEST Greek cookies to ever exist

More zombie eyes...and the cutest scarf ever that my BFF Jen sent to me 
for my birthday

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a fabulous day of food, family, friends, football, and fun!  
I got a bad case of the stomach flu right before the big day so I didn't enjoy the 
food as much as I have in years past but oh well...there's always Christmas!

Then I had to work 8am - 6pm on Black Friday which was a nightmare.
You would not believe the craziness that happens.  It's like Armageddon.

And now Christmas season is in full swing and I couldn't be happier!  My very favorite time
of year!!!  

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...