Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bucket List

So I received this comment from a lovely reader who said


So I promised that I would and so here it is!!!

Like most young girls I have had a "bucket" list since the movie "A Walk to Remember" was released where the girl had a list of things she wanted to do and dreamy dreamy Shane West promised to help her achieve all the things on her list before she did inevitably die (it is Nicholas Sparks people). So OBVIOUSLY if we all made a list then a dreamy dreamy Shane West would saunter into our lives and romantically help us achieve all of our things too....
Then the old men came along and less romantically and more bromanc-ally brought us "The Bucket List" and now that is our term.  So here it is...and I've checked off the ones I've already done.


My Bucket List
Get my college degree
Go to all 50 states
*California, Indiana, Nebraska, Arkansas, Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, Iowa, Wyoming, Tennessee, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, New Mexico, Missouri are all checked off
Play an entire game of Monopoly in one sitting
Dance in the rain
Visit the White House
Be in two places at once
Watch the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy in one sitting (extended versions)
Plant a garden
Study Astronomy
See the Northern Lights
Visit the Grand Canyon
See Mt. Rushmore
See Niagra Falls
Live in Boston
See the lights of the Eiffel Tower
Eat pasta in Italy
Learn how to play the guitar
Eat the best pizza in the world
Catch fireflies
Work in a hospital
Meet one of my heroes
See a show at the Bluebird Cafe
I would LOVE to play there someday but that requires a couple other things to be checked off first
Go to Disney World
Meet the President
Participate in the New York Marathon
Volunteer for a good cause

I'm sure as I go about living and (hopefully) crossing more of these off, then this list will continue to grow.  

If you have any questions let me know!  I love getting comments! Have a great Sunday!
xoxo

1 comment:

B, in the Great Funkk said...

Love your list. Kinda mirrors mine in some ways.
(Except the marathon thing, I would just break down, literally) but I did do a triathlon so maybe not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...