Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm telling you a secret

I am about to share with you one of my most beloved and guarded secrets.

and this is ONLY because you have the graciousness to amuse me by reading this blog.

here it goes

Anthropologie puts it's stuff on sale on Tuesday mornings.  There!  I said it.


every Tuesday morning I remember this sweet fact and it's like Christmas morning...that you have to pay for but still!

It's not that I buy something every week but it's just really nice to know that it's happening.  Like minor holidays that you don't necessarily celebrate, but like to know that they're going on (here's looking at you President's Day and Columbus Day)

Imagine with me for a second: what if there was a National Anthropologie Day? We could all wear sweaters with buttons and vintage skirts.  Children would have assemblies at school where they would learn how to spell using polka dot and paisley fabric covered letters. Everybody would be required to wear either long dangly earrings or a chunky necklace and the whole world would smell like those big blue candles they sell!

So wait...what were we talking about again?  Oh yeah...the secret Tuesday sale.  Point is....what was my point exactly?  Sorry I was looking at their website so anyway....treat yo self is basically what I'm saying here.

(If next Tuesday everything sells out before my weekly check....I'm blaming every single one of you.)

ALSO one more (less selfish) secret to share!  There is this amazing website called sevenly.org and they design a T shirt each week for a different charitable cause and SEVEN (sensing a theme here?) dollars from each purchase goes to the charity that the design is for!  Each design/charity is around for ONE WEEK only.  It will tell you about the organization and what inspired the design.  I'm completely obsessed with this cause so head on over to sevenly.org RIGHT NOW to purchase your tee and make sure to read all about the organization here. This week they are bringing back one of their most popular designs each day for the "Sevenly Seven Days of Christmas" so don't miss out!

xoxo

2 comments:

Emuhlee said...

Here is a not-so-secret, secret: I am basically obsessed with you/your blog. It might be creepy, but ahwell. We bloggers have a tendency not to care when people all-out stalk our online lives.

Also, since you're an avid online shopper--have you heard of ebates.com or do you use them? It gives you cash back/rewards for purchasing via their links (and seriously, some major stores use them). It's free and amazing. So I just thought I'd let you know.

Vanessa said...

Ah thank you!! I don't think it's creepy at all. And I will be sure to check out ebates.com especially with all the Christmas shopping I'll be doing (for others of course...)! Thank you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...