Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend Collage

my weekend

my weekend by vanessanelson featuring circle tops

I had a great week and weekend.  I got to celebrate my birthday (pictures to come) and received some amazing gifts through out the week thanks to my wonderful friends and family!
On Saturday we drove up to SLC for my birthday dinner at my favorite restaurant in the entire world Buca Di Beppo.  So good...I'm still dreaming about it.
We spent the night in Tooele so we could be up there on Sunday for my cousin Meagan's talk in church.  She was amazing and wonderful.  I also ordered the first season of the show Ghostwriter which was one of my very favorites as a kid.  It's still just as good as I remember it.  Anyone else watch that show ever?  Did anyone else also have a raging crush on Alex? These are questions I need answers to.  I am also currently obsessed with Kelly Clarkson's new album....so amazing!

I hope you all have/had an amazing Halloween!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...