Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Letters

Dear Halloween,
We've had our ups and downs.  Mostly downs because you steal all my birthday thunder.  I thought I was over it but then I was writing this and remembered it all over again.
Kindly disregard this letter.
Vanessa

Dear Original Flavor Oatmeal,
You are like the last girl left in the bar....all the other good ones are taken so....I guess we'll pick you.
It's not personal.
Vanessa

Dear Ghostwriter,
You are the best show.  I will be spending the weekend watching Season 1 over and over trying to recapture my childhood....no I don't need a therapist.
Always,
Vanessa

Dear Fore Fathers,
We ALL could have had British accents if you hadn't of thrown all that tea in the water.
Thanks a lot.
Vanessa

Dear 11:11,
You owe me 7 unicorns, a Hogwarts acceptance letter, a hundred kisses from that boy I still have a crush on,  and independent wealth.  Thanks in advance.
Love,
Vanessa

Dear Dad,
I told you not to play against me in Words With Friends....
Sorry.
Vanessa

Dear readers,
Have a wonderful and SAFE Halloween weekend!!!
xoxo,
Vanessa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...