Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Letters

Dear Cold/Flu bug,
You're the worst.
Vanessa

Dear Starbucks baristas,
I'm not sure when you think I'll be drinking my beverage...but I can promise you it won't be at 6:00 in the evening when it finally cools off.  Can we do something about this?  My tongue hurts.
Thanks,
Vanessa

Dear Pretzeltime,
Thanks for reminding me what regret tastes like.
Sincerely,
Vanessa

Dear light switches located directly next to the garbage disposal switch,
This was never a good idea.  I always have to cautiously flick one of you on and it's never the right one.  And I end up terrifying myself.  Let's not do this anymore.
From,
Vanessa

Dear Miley Cyrus,
It's pretty presumptuous to think that the U.S.A invited you to the party now isn't it?
Try again,
Vanessa

Dear Italy/Greece,
Thank you for returning my parents back to us safely.
Love,
Vanessa

Dear C.P.S.
Thanks for not taking away my siblings while I was watching them.  I know it was touch and go there for a bit.
You rock,
Vanessa

Dear Birthday,
Please be nice to me.  I'm a little nervous about turning 25....
At least it's my golden one!
Love,
Vanessa

Dear readers,
Have a lovely weekend!!!
xoxo,
Vanessa

2 comments:

B, in the Great Funkk said...

V,
Golden birthdays are awesome though I am still waiting for mine. I just turned 30 and I can tell you the 25th year is pretty awesome.
Good luck!
B

Vanessa said...

thank you for your words of birthday encouragement! :) lol I'll need it!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...