Tuesday, October 25, 2011

25 years...a birthday playlist



So since it is my birthday I decided to do a different kind of playlist today....
I'm going to share my favorite song from each year of my life...so here we go!

1986 - Madonna: Papa Don't Preach
1987 - Michael Jackson - Bad (my first sentence was..."who's bad?")
1988 - Guns N Roses : Sweet Child O Mine
1989 - Paula Abdul - Straight Up
1990 - Aerosmith: Janie's Got A Gun
*From 1991- present I will be listing my actual favorite songs...since before then I was really too young to have an actual favorite song...
1991 - Bette Midler: From A Distance 
1992 - Billy Ray Cyrus: Achy Breaky Heart (yes I know...I actually loved this song)
1993 - Spin Doctors: Two Princes
1994 - Ace of Base: Don't Turn Around
1995 - TLC: Waterfalls
1996 - Alanis Morisette: Ironic
1997 - Jewel: You Were Meant For Me
1998 - Celine Dion: My Heart Will Go On (Titanic....ah the memories)
1999 - Britney Spears: Baby One More Time
2000- 'Nsync: It's Gonna Be Me
2001 - Lifehouse: Hanging By A Moment
2002 - Eminem: Lose Yourself
2003 - Justin Timberlake: Cry Me a River
2004 - Maroon 5: This Love
2005 - Howie Day: Collide
2006 - The Fray: How To Save a Life
2007 - Amy Winehouse: Rehab
2008 - T.I.: Whatever You Like
2009 - Taylor Swift: Love Story
2010 - Florence + The Machine: Cosmic Love
2011 (so far) - Adele: Someone Like You

Crazy to believe I'm 25.  Do yourself a favor and go through and find all your favorite songs from your lifetime.  There are some that I had kind of forgotten about.  Funny how our taste in music changes.

Have a fabulous day!  Eat a piece of cake in my honor!
xoxo

2 comments:

Eilidh said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope you have a great day and I will have a piece of cake for you

B, in the Great Funkk said...

I hope you have a great & happy birthday!
I had cupcakes Sunday for a 2 year old and cake yesterday for a different 25 year old, so I am caked out but its cake you know...
And I love your music selections always (the fall list is alot of what I listen to)
Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...