Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Letters

Dear Weather,
It's so hot outside Tom Brady couldn't even get your number! Heh...nailed it.
Regards,
Vanessa
P.S. Don't give him your number.

Dear Sleep,
You wiley temptress you.  Always pretending like I'm finally going to get you....
You win this round.
Yours (hopefully soon),
Vanessa

Dear Inventory,
I would rather give Tom Brady my number then deal with you.
That's bad.
No sentiment,
Vanessa

Dear Diet Coke,
I had T-Pain write a song about you...it goes like this "you poppin you rollin you poppin....I'm in love with a soft drink"*.  We're still working on it but I think you get the gist.  Ha guess what else?  Gist is spelled with a "G"!?  Who knew?  I bet you did.  Because you're awesome.
Always and Forever,
Vanessa

Dear 90's music,
Thanks for letting me relive my 6th grade angst.  I'm talking to you Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know".
You also oughta know that "oughta" is not a word recognized by spell check.
Love,
Vanessa

Dear Saturday,
I will enjoy you so much more because I don't have to work.  It's about time we meet again.
Passionately Yours,
Vanessa

Dear Readers,
Have a great weekend!!!
xoxo,
Vanessa

*song is originally "I'm In Luv Wit a Stripper" by T-Pain.  A terrible horrible song that you should never listen to because it will get stuck in your head and you'll feel like a pervert.  Don't fall in love with strippers.  I get the feeling they are all running a low grade fever.  And if you are a stripper....I still love you!  Thanks for reading my blog!

1 comment:

Sladja said...

Hahahah :D
I know that song! It"s totally addictive!
Great post!

xoxo
-S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...