Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Letters

Dear rainstorms,
You are my favorite when it's still sunny and rainy at the same time! Best ever.  Thank you.
Love,
Vanessa

Dear Squirt,
I haven't had you in a long time.  Thanks for still being as good as I remember.
Yours Always,
Vanessa

Dear lady who tried to sell her baby at Taco Bell,
I think you're gross.
Regards,
Vanessa

Dear Kanye West,
Even though I think you're a tool...thanks for giving me the inspiration I needed to get through a truly hellish day.
Imma Imma Imma monster,
Vanessa

Dear guys with spoilers on the back of your car,
Spoiler alert!: You're all douchebags.
Sincerely,
Vanessa

Dear Readers,
Thank you for still reading.  I appreciate all of you.  Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Vanessa

1 comment:

B, in the Great Funkk said...

Entirely true about the boys with spoilers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...