Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BFF

So all through my life there was something that I yearned for and still have never had...
Friends
Ok now before I sound completely pathetic...let me clarify. I have friends. Lot's of friends...I mean on Facebook I have like...140 friends. But I have never had that group of friends. You know the ones you see on:

Beverly Hills 90210



One Tree Hill



The OC,



or my personal fave...
Saved by the Bell.
That group of guys and gals who are forever friends. The ones you could go to with whatever problem you had no matter what time. The ones who would do anything for you. The ones who you could fight with but never stay angry with. The ones you grew up with and stayed friends with forever.
I envy ANYONE who ever had this group.

Who would I make an amazing all girl band with?


Who would I go with to the hoe down themed senior prom?


Who would I run a teen line with?


Who was I supposed to go to when I got hooked on caffeine pills and couldn't stop?


I mean really...what a dilemma.

I still long for and envy these relationships...so if any of you know of a cool gang of kids I can join...let me know.
And remember...there's no hope with dope.

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

I remember every one of those episodes on Save By the Bell...I loved them!--and I don't think they'll mind if you join their group!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...