Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One Wedding and a case of the Flu

Last week was VERY eventful! First of all I had my very LAST day at the salon. Weird I know. It is really strange but...that's life I guess! Hopefully I won't be such a crabby pants now. Then on Thursday I went over and saw my friend JEN and her baby boy LOGAN who is a DOLL! I'm serious...I don't think there is a cuter kid. We watched Another Cinderella Story and it was fabulous! Thursday night I worked at the hospital and then...
Friday I went to my very good friend Katie's open house.

She got married Feb. 13th in SLC and then had their open house here. I was so excited to see her because we haven't seen each other in awhile. She is now officially Katie Nelson (so weird we have the same last name by the way...) It was so beautiful! Katie looked gorgeous and Patty really out did herself on the decor
Patty and Lily

Katie's new husband obviously doesn't believe in normal socks...

It was great.
Now this little guy

has got a bad case of the flu (103.2 temp last night)

and this little lady

has got a bad case of being in HEAT. Yuck (and might I say annoying).

I can't wait to see what the next week brings to my wild and crazy life! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...